On Friday 24th August the HURST team will be taking the day off work to raise money for our...
Tax plays a crucial role in transactions and can often have a significant impact on the outcome of a deal and in exceeding client's expectations. In order to add real value to transactions we advise businesses and their owners of the tax implications and opportunities through every stage of a deal.
- Tax advice in relation to structuring transactions
- Negotiating with the other side
- Legal reviews - ensuring documents reflect what is needed for the tax structure
- Due diligence
- Negotiations with HMRC
- Advice for individuals involved in transactions
- Pre-planning - the importance of Entrepreneurs Relief and making the most of it
For informal advice without obligation, call 0161 477 2474 or email Inspired@Hurst.co.uk