Lana Yelina is spending six weeks on secondment at HURST under an exchange programme through...
Grant Due Diligence
We have vast experience in delivering pre-grant due diligence and independent accountant’s reports for grant awards, supporting our clients regionally, nationally and internationally. Our proven approach provides the perfect balance of independence, assurance and pragmatic support.
- Review offer letters, bids and reporting requirements.
- Agree terms of engagement.
- Provide support and guidance on reporting requirements.
- Project management utilising our project management software.
- Undertake on-site work within agreed timescales.
- Pragmatic support and advice given.
- Fieldwork led by Partner and Manager.
- Consultation and discussion throughout the process.
- Present and discuss findings and exceptions.
- Submit reports for consideration.
- Liaise with funders as required.
- Finalise reports. On time, on budget.
Need a new due diligence specialist? Call 0161 477 2474 or email Inspired@Hurst.co.uk