We understand that selling your business is one of the most important decisions you will make so it is imperative that you plan and get it right. To prepare business owners for this transitional period, we have designed a series of workshops which provide insight into all aspects of exit planning.
The third in our series of workshops will cover everything you need to know about the exit process. Our head of Corporate Finance, Nigel Barratt will present alongside Ian Dawson, associate partner and Ryan Niblock, corporate finance executive.
It’s likely you will only experience a sales process once in a lifetime. It can be daunting and time consuming if not correctly managed. Having assisted over 300 businesses with their exit strategies, HURST CF have a wealth of experience in this field.
During this workshop, the team will provide a clear overview on:
- The sale process
- The steps taken to prepare your business to get the best possible result
- Identifying potential buyers and synergies
- The marketing of the business
- Negotiation and completion of a transaction
- The documentation involved in the process
- What you need to consider post-completion
It is never too early to start planning and, if you are considering an exit in the future, this workshop will offer clarity on what exit planning involves.